Main Site Nav
Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Software for monitor controls?

Trish's Escape from Hardware Hell Help Board » Hardware » Video Related Problems » Software for monitor controls? « Previous Next »

Author Message
Posted on Friday, May 25, 2001 - 11:29 pm:   

I have this old 14" monitor that has a broken control panel and I can't change settings such as screen width, height, position, geometry. Does anyone know of any type of software that will allow you to change these settings? I know there's nothing that will actually physically change the settings on the monitor, but there must be some software that can virtually manipulate the screen. Thanks a lot. Your help is appreciated!
Posted on Thursday, June 21, 2001 - 12:00 am:   

You might check out SciTech Display Doctor at

Add Your Message Here
Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page