Main Site Nav
Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

T V Output

Trish's Escape from Hardware Hell Help Board » Hardware » Video Related Problems » T V Output « Previous Next »

VSK
Posted on Friday, July 13, 2001 - 8:45 pm:   

I need to have an output from, My P 3 based computer with Intel 810 mother board, to connect
to a TV, so that I can play CD's and DVD's on my computer and watch them on My TV

What I should do?
win
Posted on Friday, July 13, 2001 - 9:25 pm:   

get a video card that will have that connector. also, it should have as part of the driver package, a tool to change from a monitor, to the tv. i have it, and i works great.
VSK
Posted on Monday, July 16, 2001 - 12:28 am:   

Dear Win

Thank you for your suggestion.
I am based in India would you please tell me the configurations of video card and itís driver package .
And what about the built in graphic processor of intel 810 motherboard ,
Whether to be deactivated ?

From VSK
win
Posted on Monday, July 16, 2001 - 10:38 am:   

well, you can get an ATI card. that can do tv out.and before you do, get the latest driver off the web site. then install it. the docs for the card, should tell you what to do about the on board video.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page