Main Site Nav
Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

What IS this?

Trish's Escape from Hardware Hell Help Board » Hardware » ...All the Rest » What IS this? « Previous Next »

Author Message
A Rabid Llama
Posted on Friday, December 21, 2001 - 11:18 am:

These clamp-like thingies are on the bottom of the case that I ordered. I've asked everyone I know, and nobody has any idea what they're for. So, anyone know here?
It's an Enermax full-tower case, bought from , if that helps :)

A Rabid Llama
Posted on Friday, December 21, 2001 - 1:10 pm:   

Ah, one other thing -- the individual clip thingies all slide out and detach. So I have two racks of four... thingies each. Any ideas at all?

Posted on Sunday, December 23, 2001 - 10:41 am:   

Those look like disk drive slide-in mounts to me but I have been wrong before.

Posted on Sunday, December 23, 2001 - 11:22 am:   

They are. Llama, have you checked the 5 1/4" drive bays in that case? It may become clear at once.
V (Vera)
Posted on Sunday, December 23, 2001 - 6:56 pm:   

look like drive mounts to me too.
Posted on Monday, December 31, 2001 - 10:45 am:   

And that's what those "thingies" are. Don't loose them, Llma.

Add Your Message Here
Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page