Main Site Nav
Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Is there such a thing?

Trish's Escape from Hardware Hell Help Board » Hardware » ...All the Rest » Is there such a thing? « Previous Next »

Author Message
Angela Hammond
Posted on Thursday, January 3, 2002 - 6:49 am:   

Is there such a thing as a custom keyboard for people with large hands where the keys are spaced further apart? If so, where could I get one?
Posted on Thursday, January 3, 2002 - 10:22 am:   

I don't know about further apart but Big key keyboards at come in QWERTY and ABC format.
Posted on Thursday, January 3, 2002 - 2:06 pm:   

Thank you so much. I think this just might be what I need.

Add Your Message Here
Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page