Main Site Nav
Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Please assist ID mother board!!

Trish's Escape from Hardware Hell Help Board » Hardware » ...All the Rest » Please assist ID mother board!! « Previous Next »

Suzan Steier
Posted on Wednesday, May 15, 2002 - 3:31 pm:   

On my mother board is stamped in large letters "GREEN MOTHER BOARD". Can someone help me find the manufacturer and any other helpful resources??? I greatly appreciate and acknowledge all who may offer ANY assistance.
Kevin
Posted on Friday, May 17, 2002 - 3:53 am:   

Look for any numbers or names on the board. Write them down and do a search say in google.com would also search groups in google.

Names and numbers on chips probably won't be too helpful as chip makers such as SIS put their chips on lots of boards.
win
Posted on Friday, May 17, 2002 - 5:33 pm:   

when your computer starts, look for the bios code numbers and write them down, whether they be ami, phoenix, award. it will be next to those names. post back here with what you have and we can try to look the key number/letter's up and get back to you on who made it.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page