Main Site Nav
Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Partitioning HD related question, please

Trish's Escape from Hardware Hell Help Board » Hardware » Hard Drive and Storage Related » Partitioning HD related question, please « Previous Next »

kur
Posted on Saturday, May 18, 2002 - 11:22 am:   

Hi everyone,

After partitioning my computer's hard drive w/partition magic pro version from a big C drive to C, F, G and H drives, now I'm having problem the F, G and H drive. PM keeps telling me that there's a bad data file name or bad sector on those three volume. I ran the check disk and it found none.

My question is how can i start over w/out reinstalling my windows XP? meaning I want to start over from the point when i had not partitioing my HD w/PM pro.

Can I reformat the F, G and H drive, then merge them into C drive as a whole like it used to be? or ...

any advice, information would be much appreciated. Thank you all in advance for your time.

Regards,
kur
Trish
Posted on Tuesday, June 4, 2002 - 1:45 am:   

You should be able to do that with the Partition Magic software. It's a pretty slick program.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page