Main Site Nav
Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Scanner Installation - Page Error

Trish's Escape from Hardware Hell Help Board » Hardware » Printer, Scanner, Camera and USB » Scanner Installation - Page Error « Previous Next »

twylatime
Posted on Thursday, February 27, 2003 - 11:46 am:   

I have a client who has purchased three different scanners. All three different brands and gets the same error when trying to install them. Right after the installation program starts, it stops and an error "page error can not continue" pops up. I have never seen this before and can not find it in any books or online. Does anyone know what this is and how to get around it?
twylatime
Posted on Thursday, February 27, 2003 - 2:19 pm:   

Follow up, I am sorry I can not give you the brand,( I did not ask her ) but she finally got a scanner installed, but now when she tries to scan she gets the same error as when she was trying to install the software. Any Ideas?

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page