Main Site Nav
Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

RUNNING A PROGRAM WITHOUT USING A CD ...

Trish's Escape from Hardware Hell Help Board » Software » All Other Software » RUNNING A PROGRAM WITHOUT USING A CD TO OPEN IT « Previous Next »

TERRY M.
Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2002 - 11:55 am:   

I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO RUN MY GAMES WITHOUT HAVING TO USE THE CD TO OPEN AND RUN IT. THE TECH FROM EA. SAID IT COULD BE DONE BUT WOULD NOT TELL ME HOW TO DO IT. I HAVE IT INSTALLED ON MY HARD DRIVE BUT YOU HAVE TO USE THE CD TO OPEN THEM .
E.S.
Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2002 - 12:53 pm:   

The easiest way I know of is to create a virtual drive to emulate a cdrom. email me for a program at ericsnet@juno.com with the heading virtual CDdrive
E.S.
Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2002 - 1:39 pm:   

If I recieve an email without the heading it will deleted before it reaches my desktop.
aljpson
Posted on Wednesday, February 6, 2002 - 4:42 pm:   

Goto www.megagames.com. Search under "Pc Game Fixes" and you'll find a lot NoCD-cracks for a lot of games.

A NoCD-crack is often a patch or a program that "tricks" the game program to run without the CD. Some NoCD-cracks are working ones and some are not. Spend some time searching and you'll likely find what you want.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page