Main Site Nav
Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

CRC Error, invalid win32 application

Trish's Escape from Hardware Hell Help Board » Software » Windows 3.1, 95, 98 and ME » CRC Error, invalid win32 application « Previous Next »

penfold
Posted on Saturday, September 21, 2002 - 12:38 pm:   

I get this for every program i try to install!!
win
Posted on Sunday, September 22, 2002 - 4:59 am:   

when did this start? any hardware changes lately? crc is kind of like error checking. i suspect memory myself, but until i know the circumstances and the specs of the pc, i can't say for sure
David
Posted on Tuesday, April 29, 2003 - 8:56 am:   

When I turn on my computer the error pops up unable to install crc win32. And my computer runs very slow.
dacomptaking
Posted on Tuesday, February 10, 2004 - 3:53 am:   

did you get rid of a virus recently cause alot of them seem to be placed win 32 files often. check your registry and system.ini and win.ini and see if there is anything related to it. If you delete anything though make sure you save the file you are in before you delete it cause you might end up screwing something up. If all else fails, just save everyting that matters and reformat your harddrive and reinstall and that should take care of it.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page