Main Site Nav
Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Hey Trish

Trish's Escape from Hardware Hell Help Board » Everything Else...Otherwise Classified... » Hey Trish « Previous Next »

Phalanx99
Posted on Sunday, October 31, 1999 - 7:08 pm:   

What type of stuff can be talked about in here?
Trish
Posted on Sunday, October 31, 1999 - 8:25 pm:   

Whatever...I actually had Barry S. in mind when I threw it in...and where's Barry...? with all those slick magic marker remover tricks... and free 5.25 inch disks...blah, blah blah. So if Barry doesn't show up and nothing too exciting turns up...I'll probably pull it. So...the floor is all yours.
Phalanx99
Posted on Friday, November 5, 1999 - 8:33 am:   

So this is an "off-topic" section so to speak? Two gaming websites I visit have this - lets everyone let their hair down and say what they like, as well as an effective way of keeping "off-topic" posts out of the sections where they don't belong.
Trish
Posted on Friday, November 5, 1999 - 11:38 am:   

Exactly! Kind of like this...so, is anyone going to COMDEX in Vegas? I don't have a clue what to expect but there HAS to be an INTENSE buzz in the air! If it gets too stuffy, MaximumPC is having not one, but TWO comp parties. And having a few Nevada connections...I managed to get a comp room during the second largest event ever in Vegas. So how can I not hop a plane and go feel the buzz?
Phalanx99
Posted on Friday, November 12, 1999 - 8:53 am:   

Heheh okay, off-topic but still computer related. I guess not like the off-topic boards of 3DFiles where gamers can talk of anything under the sun - topics range from girlfriend problems to cars to movies to current events to silly/funny game snapshots to homepages, etc.
depvoa
Posted on Friday, November 19, 1999 - 6:02 am:   

In that case, Anybody know where next years E3 expo is being held and when? My boss I guess felt sorry for me or something and is willing to pay my way for me to go. All I need is the info. I'm sure I've got some time yet considering this years wasn't that long ago but I'd also like to prepare in advance. Any info would help. Thanks in advance.
Trish
Posted on Saturday, November 20, 1999 - 7:09 pm:   

Check here:

http://www.e3expo.com/

If you go, just remember...all of California is NOT like LA! Not even! COMDEX was great. 3 convention centers worth. A first for me.
jake46
Posted on Wednesday, November 24, 1999 - 2:04 pm:   

Hey all, trying to find a mobo setup description for a 486dx/120, went to site (it's an octedk 486dx4/120 (sorry), and it had nothing, not even a support section, then checked into another site with same name in hong kong, ditto, nothing....
I have the mobo part number even, and have search all search engines I can think of.....the board is an Octek Hippo vl+ not a rhino .... hippo.... and I cannot find a thing on it.... went to infoseek/yahoo/yellow???/ and about 20 other areas to find something.... went to chip homepage... no go...???
Has an AMD 486dx4/120 with mr.bios/amibios all dated 1993/////May day May day Mayda................

thanks

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page