Main Site Nav
Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Integrated video card sucks! need to ...

Trish's Escape from Hardware Hell Help Board » The Archive » Integrated video card sucks! need to disable. « Previous Next »

Lee
Posted on Sunday, September 26, 1999 - 3:21 pm:   

I have a motherboard with an integrated video card but it sucks. I need to disable it and put in my good one. Please help me on disableing it. Thanks!
charlie
Posted on Sunday, September 26, 1999 - 3:21 pm:   

What kind of computer is it? Brand I mean....
Brian
Posted on Wednesday, October 9, 2002 - 2:18 pm:   

Try connecting your new card first then boot up, your pc should detect your new card and ask for the drivers but dont load them in yet, instead right click my computer choose properties then look for the built in card and choose properties or double click then tick the box that says disable this device and untick the box that says exists in all profiles, click ok to close then restart windows, when the new card has been found load in the drivers for it.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page